In the development of international sales, Pedersen Group, french manufacture of tungsten carbide & diamond / CBN parts, is looking for sales agent in :
Germany / Italy / Portugal / Belgium / Netherlands
About us :
Since 1965, Pedersen is specialized in conception and manufacturing of tools / components in hard metal (tungsten carbide), heavy metal and diamond / CBN customizable according precise specifications. Pedersen produce everything in house and offering all chemical (powder mixtures) and mechanical process with machining, soldering, grinding, sharpening, polishing. Certified ISO 9001 / EN 9100, we have long expertise and know-how in many fields (automotive, aerospace, composite, metal, GRP pipe…) with full control of our efficient production process for different applications (density, wear, abrasion, cutting). Here is some examples of parts / tools that we manufacture: Work rest blades for Centerless grinding machine, Granulators for plastic industry, carbide die / matrix / punch / cutter / drills, Diamond / CBN tools as cutter, disc, blades, wheels.
As part of an ambitious project to develop export sales in Europe, we are looking for experienced sales agent to join our sales team.
Sales agent missions :
You will be responsible for the entire sales process in your area (no exclusivity):
* Develop your customer portfolio (current and new customers)
* Promote all our products range, advise customers and participate in trade fairs
* Establish business offers and negotiate with customer
* Follow the orders, deliveries and payments
* Submit a monthly activity report to the head office sales department
To carry out your missions, you will have the support of our sales department and technical teams based at the head office (in France), you will have regular contact with them by all means of telecommunication. As the agent is an integral part of the group’s sales force, you will participate in sales meetings organized at the head office (at least once a year).
Sales agent profile :
* Experience in sales for industrial products (at least 5 years), ideally in the carbide / diamond tools
* Market knowledge in the target country, with large industrial network
* Be persuasive, hunter, rigorous with good sense of customer service
* Fluency in French or English for exchanges with head office, in addition to the country language
* Be comfortable with IT tools (Microsoft Office, Outlook…) and telecommunications
* Be available at least 50% of his time to represent our products range
* Do not work for one of our competitor, our products could be complementary to products already sold by the agent
* Own a valid driving license and a vehicle to visit current and new customers
We offer attractive commissions according your performance with training / support and real prospects for the future. If this job is interesting for you, please send us your CV to this email: