From the mixing powders to grinding and polishing, we keep full control of the whole production process. Through to this mastery and thanks to our experience, PEDERSEN is able to offer you full expertise to your project and meet all requirements of feasibility, delivery time and quality.
1965: Creation of PEDERSEN
1977: Purchase of TYKRAM (1st carburier French)
1982: Creation of DIAMIX
1986: Purchase of SAIVE
1994: 1st certification ISO 9002 / V1994
2006: General management taken over by Jean-Julien BEAU and merger with the Tykram entity
2007: 1st ISO 9001 certification
2010: Merger with DIAMIX
2012: 1st certification Aeronautics EN 9100
2014: Acquisition of AG Cutting tools and creation OCF Industrie
2015: Creation of 2BFDIAM
2016: Merger with the entity OCF Industrie
The PEDERSEN group is certified ISO 9001 et EN9100.
The EN 9100 certification aims to meet specific requirements for aeronautics.
With this in mind, I ask everyone to implement the Quality Environment policy that we have built to satisfy our customers better and to meet the needs of the market.
This commitment is formalized by our ISO 9001: 2008 and EN 9100: 2010 certifications.
In this context, I undertake to ensure the availability of resources to:
• Meet all customer, regulatory, legal and other requirements
• To work for the continuous improvement of our Quality and Environment system in order to perpetuate the company thanks to the involvement of employees and control of costs
• Ensuring customer satisfaction in terms of the timeliness and reliability of our products
• Prevent potential risks and pollution that may be caused by our business
• Optimize and reduce our energy consumption
• Improve the management of our waste
• Innovate by developing our activity on new products
We will ensure the implementation and monitoring of this policy by reviewing the progress made in the management reviews.
Quality and respect for the environment are the result of the commitment of management, the involvement of management and the active participation of all employees. ”